1. How many times a day do you check social media?
Several times. I like to know what’s going on and keep up with what’s trending.
2. Which is your favourite social media platform?
Twitter. It’s more fun and engaging. It’s like a community on its own with “neighbours”. Lol
3. How much data/WI-fi do you spend a month?
I just calculated and realized I use about 5 gigabytes of data in a month. Wow!
4. Have you made any long lasting friendships online?
I won’t particularly call them long lasting friendships but I’ve met and made really great friends online.
5. How many times a day do you post on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook?
I post on Instagram occasionally when I have an interesting picture, and on Twitter, uncountable times. As for Facebook, rarely.
6. Do you snap?
Yes. Occasionally. I usually go there to use the filters.
7. Do you always have your phone with you?
Always. It will amaze you to know that I’ve never lost my phone. I guard it with eagle eyes. Lol.
8. Who would you trust with your passwords?
9. Do you use social media as a business tool?
Not yet but I’m planning to. Soon.
10. How careful are you on social media?
Very careful. I don’t just post anything on social media and I try as much as possible to stay away from using insults and derogatory remarks. I also hardly ever vent there. You never know who is watching.
11. Do you google everything?
When I don’t understand a word or statement, I google it. I also check movie reviews, song lyrics and research articles on Google.
12. Is your mum/dad on Facebook?
13. Do you get your news on social media or from an online news platform?
I get them from both sources.
14. Do you have Pinterest? What do you use it for?
Yes I do. I use it for wedding inspirations. I’m a great fan of weddings and I keep up with a lot of wedding trends on there. I’m able to suggest ideas to friends when they consult me on wedding ideas. I might just start a wedding consultancy firm. Lol.
15. Do you have a MySpace account?
Yes. But I don’t remember my password. I opened that account years ago.
16. Do you follow trends you see online?
Not all. I find most of them unnecessary and a few quite interesting and useful.
17. Have you ever made something by following a blog post or YouTube video?
Lol no. I keep watching makeup tutorials on YouTube and trust me, I still suck at applying makeup.
18. Who are your favourite Instagram users?
I have none.
19. Do you remember your first email address?
Yes. It was created for me about 12 years ago by my dad but I think Yahoo blocked that account due to infrequent use.
20. Do you use Skype and how often do you video call?
No. I don’t use Skype.
1. Text vs Call
Call. It’s more personal to me.
2. Facebook vs Twitter
Twitter any day. I have interesting followers who make Twitter really fun.
3. Cellphone vs Tablet
4. Instagram vs Snapchat
Snapchat. For the filters and videos. It’s fun watching what’s up with my friends and some of the filters are really cool.
5. WordPress vs Blogger
WordPress of course. This is the best blogging site ever.
Thanks for reading this and I encourage you to try it too. It’s fun.